Sunday, January 29, 2012

Piperlime!

Hey everybody! Sorry it always takes so long. School is taking over m life! But today I am doing something a little bit different. I am making an outfit that is all from the same website. The website being Piperlime. It is one of my favorite website because it has great discounts on designer items! Its affiliated with Gap and Old Navy which is also pretty cool! So anyways lets have at it with an outfit that is all from Piperlime. Gotta love it!!




As most of you probably already know I love plain tops so that you can accessorize it up to make it look fabulous! This is so cute with the baggy raglan sleeve. Makes the oversized style look great! This is the National LTD Palo Alto Tee and is $34.97. So cute! And gray is so neutral that it can go with so much!













I love skinny jeans!! And I love these jeans so much!! True Religion is one of my favorite brand of jeans but sadly they don't fit me too well since I am so short... So sad. These skinny jeans are also great for any type of shoe! They would look good with anything! These are the True Religion Casey Jeans and are $167.













I think wedges would look so amazing with this outfit and I am obsessed with these!! I love the color and the style and the height. It looks like it would be easy to wear on a daily basis if you wanted to. Love! Also wedges are easier to walk in and wear than insanely high heels. These are better for everyday. These are the DV by Dolce Vita Tulle Wedges in turquoise and are $79. I NEED THESE!!












Cute ring that matches the shoes!! Always gotta match with the shoes!! And its Lucky Brand which I LOVE! This ring is so adorable and I will probably end up getting it eventually. This is the Lucky Brand Peacock Pavé Feather Ring and is $35.














Sure the necklace is simple but I think its a good kind of simple. Since the shoes are a bright color the silver would tone down the outfit a little bit. And since the top has a scoop neck this necklace would fit perfectly around the neck in the open area. Love this! This is the Lauren by Ralph Lauren 18" Graduated Silver Beads and is $40.












Last, I always have to have a purse! This is is expensive but I can always dream about purses. They are my obsession. Its bad... But this gray is a little lighter than the shirt so it will make the color pop along with the turquoise in the outfit too. Adore this purse! This is Rebecca Minkoff MAC and is $295. I also love how it has the long strap so that it can also be a crossbody as well.








Well theres the so cute outfit for the day! All from Piperlime! Go check out the website, it's so amazing and you can find fabulous deals as well. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment