1. Bellagio! What an amazing hotel in Las Vegas!! Its so large and I love the shape that it's set up in. I know that sounds insane but its awesome! The Bellagio has the best water fountain show I have ever seen. If you haven't seen it go onto YouTube and search it. Literally the best thing you will ever see. It's mind blowing what they can do with water! Along with being a hotel they obviously have a casino, night clubs, restaurants, places for shopping and a show by Cirque du Soleil. It would be my dream to stay here in October when I turn 21 but I know that won't happen. Wishful thinking!! The accommodations range from guest rooms to guest suites to villas. And get this, villas a purely upon invitation only!! How do I get to be invited?! AMAZING!!!
Bellagio Las Vegas
2. Inn on Biltmore Estates! I hadn't heard of this place until recently and it look so amazing and inviting!! It is placed on 8,000 acres in Asheville, North Carolina. It converted from a mansion into the Inn that it is now. From the Inn's website they have so many different things to do at the Inn. There is "wine and dine, estate shopping, guided tours and an equestrian center." And the rooms look amazing!! They have guest rooms and guest suites. This Inn also provided packages that you can purchase for your stay. Want to go here!! Don't have the money!!
Inn on Biltmore Estates
3. The St. Regis Washington, D.C.! Yea this one is obvious where it's at! I would sooooo love to stay here. The time that I went to D.C. my parents and I were actually staying in Baltimore for a conference that my dad had to go to for work and we took the train an hour into D.C. so I never really got to experience staying in D.C. but maybe if I go back there with a lot of money I can stay here!! I don't think I need to explain much of what there is to see in Washington D.C. but if I go back I want to see more of the Smithsonian Museums. They have rooms that range from a Deluxe Guest Room to a Presidential Suite with multiple rooms. Want to stay here so bad!
4. Nisbet Plantation Beach Club! As said from the hotel website, "'One of the world's best resorts' can be found here in St. Kitts & Nevis". For years I have been wanting to go to St. Kitts & Nevis. The island is so amazing and beautiful!! It's so small and I would love always feeling secluded and not have to deal with the mass amounts of people. This hotel is on the land of an old 18th-century sugar plantation and has 36 cottage style rooms. The rooms range from Superior Rooms to Junior Suites to Garden Suites and they all look phenomenal!!
5. The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas! My parents went to St. Thomas when I was young and left me behind and since then I have heard stories about how beautiful the island is and I want to see it so bad! This hotel would be my favorite way to see it! As said from the website, the hotel has "180 guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony or terrace". How amazing does that sound? Waking up and looking out on the pretty blue water!! The rooms range from Ocean View or Resort View Guestrooms to four different Ocean View Suites!! Take me here please!!
6. Mara Serena Safari Lodge! As some of you may already know I really want to go to Africa and go on a safari. This hotel sits right in the Masai Mara National Reserve and this would make it so that it would be very likely to see some kind of animal while staying here. This hotel is located in Kenya. The rooms from the outside look so interesting and cute! They are like little huts that would be in an African Village. There are only two types of rooms here which are the Standard Room and The Mara Suite. This hotel also has hot air balloons that can take you up over the land to see the animals from a totally different view!!
7. One&Only Cape Town! Along with going on a safari many of you probably already know that I want to go shark cage diving too and I want to do this in Cape Town, South Africa. This hotel would be the spot for me to stay! This is a huge complex with so many rooms that range from different Marina Rise rooms to Island Room to the One Penthouse room which I would love to stay in if I had the money to!! Staying in here would be like having my own apartment!!
8. Baltschug Kempinski Moscow! Funny spelled name but maybe that's just because I don't understand Russian. As I said in my last Wednesday Wonderfuls post I wanted to go to Moscow and St. Petersburg and this is the place for me to stay!! It looks so amazing and from here its just a short walk to the Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. I would love to see all the different tourist attractions and sites in this city! The rooms range from just Guest Rooms to Suites to Designer Suites and they all look amazing!!
Baltschug Kempinski Moscow
9. Soneva Gili Resort and Six Senses Spa! This amazing hotel is in the wonderful islands of Maldives!! Going here is a must some time in my life. Its like untouched paradise!!!! This is specifically on the North Male Atoll, Maldives. The resort only has 44 rooms which is amazing because you would feel like there was nobody else there. The rooms there are all villa like and range from Suites to actual Residences and even to Reserves so that you could bring a big group of people with you. And the rooms all have special things with them such as little bed like things right over the water. Go look at this website!! It will be your dream to go there too!!
Soneva Gili Resort and Six Senses Spa
10. Westin Denarau Island Resort! This is located in Nadi, Fiji! Going to Fiji is on my bucket list because of how amazing and secluded the islands are!! And I want to drink "Authentic Fiji Water"! I know I am lame but it's something that I would love to do. And this hotel is where I would love to stay!!! And it has an 18 Hole Championship Golf Course. My dad would love this!! It has 267 rooms and sits on 648 acres on an island. This just sounds amazing!! The rooms range from Garden Views and Ocean View Rooms to Ocean Front Room and Suite to Royal and Regent Suites. I wouldn't mind staying in any of these rooms just because the resort looks so amazing from any view!
Westin Denarau Island Resort
Well there we go! There are 10 5-star hotels that I would love to visit one day. I would really stay at any 5-star hotel just to say that I did but these are places that I would love to visit not just because of the hotel but because of the location that they are at. They are all places that I would enjoy going to and seeing the sights or just relaxing on the beach. What 5-Star Hotel do you want to go to sometime in your life? Hope you enjoyed!