Monday, January 9, 2012

Future Home Decor?

Hey hey!! Well yesterday talked a little bit about the nautical look that is coming back into fashion so I thought I would continue that theme today. But not with clothes! This past like year and a half I have been obsessed with the beach and nautical look for home decorating. Home Goods has been an amazing place to get my imagination going. Sadly I have no place to decorate with all the cute stuff I have seen...YET! Once I have a really big pocket of money (hopefully) I will have a place to decorate with all the nautical and beach stuff that I love. So here are some of the pictures that I have found and are my inspiration for me future home!
Picture from Pottery Barn

 
Picture from C-designs

Picture from Etsy

Picture from The Lennoxx

Picture from Pinterest

Picture from Coastal Living

Picture from Coastal Living

Picture from Coastal Living

Picture from Coastal Living

Picture by Southern Living

Picture from Southern Living

Picture from Pottery Barn


I could put so much more on here but I don't want to get too carried about with my dream decor just yet! Love it all and want it all. What will you decorate your future home with?
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment