Sunday, January 22, 2012

Navy and Lavender!


Hey everybody!! So I know its been a while. School has too much work! But today I am doing a different kind of combo that I normally wouldn't think of but it really does look good! The colors for today are navy and lavender for the accessories. The rest of the outfit will be plain and simple so that the accessories make a big pop of attention. I love going with a really simple outfit and getting bright accessories to go with it! This outfit is kind of a Spring Preview look to it because when I think of lavender I think of Spring and Easter and some place warm. So lets have at it!






Since last year I have become a HUGE fan of skinny
ankle jeans because they are so easy to just roll up like the ones in the picture and wear some cute sandals or Sperry's to go with them. Perfect for a Spring day! These are from J. Crew and are the Ankle stretch toothpick jean in selvedge denim in the lovestruck wash and are $168.











Simple white t-shirt! Get one of these from anywhere. I have so many white tees because they are perfect for the outfit I am doing. It is a necessity for everybody!! This one is from Target and is the Mossimo Womens Crew Neck Tee - Assorted Colors and is $12.99.













Here is the first pop of navy and lavender!! I love this scarf so much!! Having the navy in the background makes the other colors really show and having this on top of the white shirt would really make it the center of attention in the outfit! I need to get this soon!! This is from Heritage 1981. This is the
Rose Print Scarf and is $8.90. So cute and so cheap!! Next time I go to the mall I am looking for this!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Sure this isn't exactly lavender but I love this watch so I had to put it on here. And if you look at the scarf then the watch you can see that the watch would really pull out all the purple colors in the scarf. Light and dark. This is from Roxy and is the Mini Jam Watch and costs $54.95. This watch also comes in gold, light pink and white. Love!!!!











Since the watch is purple we have to put more navy in with the outfit so the easiest way would be the shoes! And while looking at Sperry's website I found these new shoes!! I so want these!!! I love how they have the laces going all around the shoes! Well like I said these are Sperry Top-Siders and are the Women's Bahama in Navy Wool / Patent and are $75.




  



Had to add this just because of the color of the outfit and because this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! But way out of my price range! Sad... But anyways this was found on Macy's website and is Sterling Silver Ring, Amethyst Pave Cushion Cut Ring and is $475.00. Wish I could have this!!












 
The last touch to the outfit and of course its Coach. My favorite purse brand as many already know! This one goes perfect with the outfit because of the dark navy blue color. And I love this because it has a longer attachable strap so it can with be a shoulder bag or a crossbody. Love that I would have that option if I had this purse. So this purse is from Coach and is the Madison Leather Convertible Hobo bag in midnight blue and is $298.







So there we go. A different kind of combo but I love it. Going to to this color combo sometime this week and I am so getting that adorable scarf!!! Well I hope you enjoyed and go out and make cute and different color combo outfits! Thanks for reading!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment