Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sperry Top-siders!

Hey all! So short post that I am just interested in. At work (New York & Company) our new collection is all about nautical looks and from what I have seen there are lots of other stores that have the same theme. What goes better with nautical looks than boat shoes like Sperry's?! I love Sperry's and there are so many to choose from and so much to wear them with. Sperry Top-siders were first made in 1935 and have gone in and out of style since then. What I love is that my uncle still wears the same ones he has had for YEARS! To him they never went out of style and I guess you could say that he was ahead of style for when these came back to being popular. Another thing I love about Sperry's are that they have shoes for all different season for men, women and children! So here are a few of my favorites from http://www.sperrytopsider.com/.
Women's Bluefish 2-Eye Boat Shoe
Linen / Red Plaid Shearling
$98.00



Women's Cloud Logo Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe
Sea Blue Seersucker
$75.00
















Women's Bluefish 2-Eye Boat Shoe
Linen Oat (Classic!!)
$85.00
 
Women's Bahama
Navy Seersucker Plaid
$60.00















Women's Santa Rosa
Navy / White Seersucker
$59.99

Women's Pelican Tall Boot Lug
Black (Love mine!!)
$68.00





Those are some of my favorite but I really love almost all of them. They are so comfy and so cute! To everybody that wear them, whats your favorite? Thanks!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment