I probably wont be able to update on here much while I am there but I am going to try and use my uncle's computer to do a Wednesday Wonderfuls next week. Already starting to plan out what it is going to be on! But today, since its so pretty here, it got me thinking about all the different fashions that I love about Spring and Summer so today's Wonderfuls are going to be my top 10 favorite fashions of Spring and Summer!! Hope you enjoy!!
1. Sperry Top-Sider! As many of you know I do lov Sperrys!! And they are the perfect shoes for Spring and Summer (and even Fall). They are the most comfortable shoes and they have so many different colors and designs. You can always find something that totally fits your personality!
2. Skinny Ankle Jeans! These are my favorites for all year round. They can be easily put in boots in the winter but for the Spring and Summer I roll up the bottom to about my calf and wear some cute sandals or my Sperrys with them. Always looks adorable!!I love how this looks!! Thats why I have so many! New York & Company has the best! But that is not where the jeans in the picture are from.
3. Fedoras! Up until last year I was never really into these then I got one when I was in Venice and love it so much!!! I can't wait to wear it more because its so cute. Mine is very similar to the one in the picture but mine has a better story then just getting it from a store. I got mine from a weird vendor! (Dude in the picture)
4. Gladiator Sandals! I hated these when they first came out a few years ago but now I love them and have so many different pairs that have so many different looks! Now they are coming out with more amazing looks and I just want them all.
5. Lightweight Scarves! Been loving these for years! I love simple outfits, like I have said. Scarves are the best way to add a little color and pattern to a simple outfit for the Spring and Summer. I personally love little flowers on some of mine and I also love just plain color ones. I got my favorite, also from Venice like the fedora and it is so cute! Its the one in the picture with my dad. I wore them all over Europe last summer because they were easy to roll up and travel with. and easy to wear with t-shirts since those were the easiest things to bring over there.
6. Summer Dresses! These are perfect if your going somewhere warm for Spring Break! Lightweight and cute, but still comfy. I have so many of these and they come in handy when you are going out to dinner when its really warm out. I got a lot of mine that I have from Forever 21. They are cute and cheap so even if you only wear them for one summer you are still getting your moneys worth. My favorite actually came from Hollister about 4 or 5 years ago and I still love wearing it! Its a simple white dress and you can accessorize it so well.
7. Wedges! These make the most casual outfit a little bit more fancy. And there are so many different kinds! I love just the mostly simple ones that have a little bit of jazz to them. DSW is where I find a lot of my wedges, including ones I just got that I cannot wait to wear in Florida! These are so much easier to walk around in all day than heels are. I love comfy wedges! The blue stripped ones are the ones I just got! They are LifeStride. Toms even has some really cute wedges too!
8. Sunglasses! How can a person not love sunglasses!! I am obsessed with them! I once got 6 different pairs in China Town in New York and actually used them all. I think I got them for like $15 for all of them or something crazy! But there are so many different shapes, sizes and colors! Ah I just love them! I get a lot of mine now from Sunglasses Hut.
9. Purses! I know its not really clothes, but purses can make the outfit! And many of you know, I really do love purses! And my personal favorite, Coach has some of the best Spring colors for purses. So cute and so amazing! I have a light pink one that is just so Spring.
10. Flip Flops! Everybody has to love flip flops! They are like the definition of Spring and Summer shoes that are so easy to just throw on and go. And there are so many cute different kinds! That's the best because you can choose from so many! And for me the remind me of the beach and going to the lake. The ones in the pictures are Havaianas.
Well there we go! There are my favorite Spring styles! And I know it's actually Thursday now but I did most of it yesterday then ran out of time with work and studying for tests for today! But I leave for Florida tomorrow and I cannot wait!!! Hope you enjoyed and what are some of your favorite Spring and Summer styles? Thanks for reading!