Monday, February 27, 2012

Love National Geographic!!

Hey hey!! So kinda like the castles blog I did last, I was looking at a bunch of National Geographic photos and they are just phenominal!! The show such good detail and color. And they are some of the most beautiful photos I have seen. National Geographic has literally the best stuff ever. I love their books and the magazines! They never get old and there is so much information and everytime I read one of their books or magazines I am always learning something new! Any their website is amazing! They have links for travel and adventure, which obviously I look at a lot. But anyways I figured I would share with you some of my favorite photos that I have seen today. I know my last posts havent really been fashion or been very long but I like to be diverse! And there are just so many pictures in this world that need to be shared! Hope you like the photos as much as I do!



There we go! I could put so many more on here because National Geographic has the best pictures ever! I put the last one last because I love everything about their outfits! And I would totally pay to have those bracelets. So cute and so bright!! If anybody knows of any place to get something similar let me know! I hope you liked the pictures and you can find even more amazing pictures at the National Geographic website! Go check them out! Thanks!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment