Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yummy Food Update!

Hey everybody!! So I guess two Wednesday's ago I did a Wednesday Wonderfuls on food that I wanted to try that I found off of Pinterest and I am pleased to say that I tried one of them!! Let's just say that I am really not a cooker. I like baking more but I made this dish for dinner and it was AMAZING!!!! I would totally recommend this to everybody!!

Anyways I tried the Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole which ended up amazing!! I took a few pictures in the process of making it so here they are! And also at the bottom I am going to put the recipe in case anybody else has the desire to try this fabulous dish! The pictures of the food didn't come out the best though...

There we go! Like I said the pictures of the food didn't come out very well but you get the point. I also have to say that I absolutely love my oven mitts!! Don't be jealous! But here is the recipe!

8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
2 cups cooked chicken, diced
1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken & mushroom soup, undiluted OR cream of chicken and herbs
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or more if you like)
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
¼ cup Parmesan cheese

Combine cooked spaghetti, soup, butter, milk, pepper, garlic & onion powder and mozzarella cheese. Mix well and put into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
http://www.plainchicken.com/2008/04/cheesy-chicken-spaghetti-casserole.html

As far as the cheese goes, I didn't stick the that amount at all. I love cheese so I used almost a whole bag and I used an Italian Blend combo which made it even better!! And I loaded it up with Parmesan! I hope somebody tries it and if you do let me know how yours turned out please! I'm interested if other people like this recipe! Thanks for reading!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment