Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vintage Wednesday Wonderfuls!

Hey everybody! Today's Wednesday Wonderfuls are going to be much simpler and much less to read than the last ones because I have had so much school work to do and I am going to a Blue's game tonight! But I really like today's. I am doing 10 black and white pictures that I absolutely love. I love old black and white photos because of the old vintage look they have to them. And some of these pictures have the best vintage fashion in them as well which I am totally obsessed with!! Well lets get started!


1. Love everything about this picture!! I love her dress. I love the architectural details of the interior of the room. I love the lighting that's coming in the window and I really love the mirror that also shows the girl in the picture! Just amazing!



















2. Gotta love Twiggy!! She is part of what made fashion what it is today! She is just so classic looking and I love the dress in this picture! I really enjoyed when she was part of the panel on America's Next Top Model! She always had great input!!























3. Look at those swim suits! They are amazing!! I couldn't imagine wearing something that fabulous to go swimming! And their hair!! I also couldn't imagine going swimming with my hair like that. Normally when I go swimming my hair looks like a hot mess in a pony tail. Love!!























4. Can I get a pair of those shoes now? They are so stinking cute!! Would totally wear those! And I love these ladies hair! It looks phenomenal!! Cute stewardesses on the panama canal!
















5.  Gotta put one up of my favorite First Family! I love Jackie and everything she did for fashion. I have the best book ever which shows all of her outfits that she wore for events during the time she was First Lady. Literally one of the best books that I have!
















6. This is so cute! She looks flawless with her curled hair and simple black dress and little pumps but the men see the open back and just swam her! So cute! And I am weird and like everything in the back too. Shows its an old picture!



















7. Mom this one is for you because of the camels! I know how much you love them!!! But I really do like this picture. The camels seem to add a little something. I looks like its still probably a fashion photo shoot. The women look amazing!














8. Theres hardly even words for this picture. Its amazing and unique. I would love to be this lady. I wonder where this picture was taken at... Hmm. And look at her amazing clothes!



















9. I have always loved the mirror looking into a mirror! They have that at almost every Macy's and its so much fun to look into. That means I love everything about this picture! I love her hair too! And her clothes. Fantastic!!























10.Can I get the outfit on the right? I love it!! I want the hat and the scarf and the gloves! I just want it all!! And I love where the setting is of this picture!!























Well there we go! I know its simple but its so cute!! What are your favorite black and white pictures? Thanks for reading everybody!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment