Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls To Live By!

Hey everybody!!! Wow it has been awhile! I'm so sorry!! School and work everyday for almost a week is a killer. But my online class is now done which is GREAT! And that gives me more time for everything else. Like more homework! Oh and do get back to blogs everyday too.

So for today I am doing a kind of quote one again but they aren't just any kind of quotes. They are all sayings from important people, cartoons, etc. I thought it would be interesting. And for these quotes I am going to tell you how I use it in my life to try and live a happier and more joyful life. I had a few a while ago that was all about uplifting blogs and I talked about how much I really love my life right now and that hasn't changed at all. Loving everything about it!! Especially since Spring Break is coming up soon and that means FLORIDA!! But lets get started and I'll stop ranting!!


1. Walt Disney! How can you resist a quote from Walt Disney? He, in my mind, is such a inspirational person and he has so many good quotes to live by. For me this quote makes me want to just go out and do all my dreams. I have talked about my Bucket List a lot in different blog posts and I even have a board for it on Pinterest and Walt just pushes me to go out and do my dreams and experience them. If don't pursue them I would have nothing to look forward to or to strive for.

















2. Snoopy!! Mom I got this one for you because I know Snoopers is your favorite! I know this is not so much a famous person or anything but I found this and its hard to resist this. This can go for everybody! Kisses make everything better. Whether they are from a dog (like Snoopy) or from a cat (like my little Stella Bella) or from a loved one. Kisses are always a way to make you smile after a bad day or week. For me I know my kisses that I get from my kitty just make my day so much better if I have had a stressful day.

3. C.S. Lewis! Ok this is so true in my life! I wont go into detail but I think back to all the things I had and the people I had in my life that I thought I couldn't live without but I have now lived without. I don't mean it in a bad way at all. Some of those things and people helped shape who I am as a person now but my goodness I have found the most amazing things in my life recently and its just wonderful. And I know whatever does not come with me in the future that I WILL find better things in the future. Exactly what the quote says.

4. Eleanor Roosevelt! What an amazing women! And this quote is fantastic as well! This is something that I try and do without even realizing it. I see how much I have changed from being shy around people I don't know to being how I am now and sharing parts of my life on a blog for everybody to see. That makes me happy that I have shown myself I can do something that I never thought I would be able to do.


5. Kate Spade! Ok I would like to think that every girl would agree with me on this quote! It's hard not to!! I mean think of Homecoming or Prom or even a wedding day. We still dress up at princesses! And for me I still take risks with my clothing because that's what I like to do and I like wearing things that not everybody else has. This one is so easy to relate to.

6. Helen Keller! Yup this quote is one thing that I live for! I love adventure!! (hence all my adventure/travel posts) I don't want my life to just consist of me staying in one place and only experiencing the same things of what is around me. I want to see the world and have adventures and experience that wonder of different countries! That's why I have to keep sticking to my Bucket List and strive to complete it. Or just add more on too.

7. Audrey Hepburn! Being a big girly girl (to an extent) I totally live for pink. Seriously its sad. I have so much pink stuff its pathetic. Like all my kitchen and cooking utensils. Most of them were bought to support breast cancer so I am supporting that and getting my favorite color all in one! Its a win-win!! But man do I love pink!! Its just so pretty!!

8. Theodore Roosevelt! This is totally just self explanatory! But goodness Teddy and Eleanor have the most amazing quotes ever! There really isn't much to say about this besides that I do do this but I also plan out what I will do with my life when I get the things I need for it.


9. Winnie The Pooh! For any of you who know me personally you know that I am just like a little kid when it comes to naps. I take a nap almost every single day and honestly it makes me more energetic and happy. If I don't get my nap I am crabby and not a fun person to be around. Oh and I heard somewhere that you have better memory if you take naps. Maybe that's why I remember everything! So take naps everybody! They are fabulous!!

10. 1 Corinthians 16:14! This is literally my favorite of all of the quotes today. I think that everybody should follow at least the quote. We need to show more love in this world and I believe that if we show love we will receive love.
Well there we go! There are 10 quotes that I can personally relate to my life. Amazingly this was actually a hard blog to find the quotes. There are so many amazing ones to choose from but when trying to relate it to your own life its a little harder. But like I have said in other blogs, just love your life. Love who you are. Love who is in your life. Love what you are doing in your life and strive to complete you goals and dreams. Never give up!! Thanks for reading everybody and sorry again for taking so long to put up a new one!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment