Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today's Colors -- Brown and Orange

Outfit for the day time!! I have really been in a brown type of mood today so I just picked a random color to go with it and that color is orange!! This outfit is a more casual outfit for the day. Its freezing here so I have been all about being comfortable but still cute. Hope everybody likes the outfit!!

Jeans from New York and Company
nyandcompany.com
Skinny Bootcut Jean - Vintage Shore Wash
$59.95





These are my favorite jeans. I work at New York and Company and since working here I have fallen in love with the jeans. They are really the only ones that fit me for my weird body shape. They are so flattering and they add a little bit to the outfit with the tiny bit of distress. I got these in average length so that I can wear heels with them too.












Top from Forever 21 (forever21.com)
Rolled Racerback Tunic -- Orange
$5.80 (great price!)






Here the pop of orange since the rest of the outfit is browns. I like having just a simple colored top under a jacket or sweater so that the color really set off the outfit.














Shoes from Toms Shoes (toms.com)
Metallic Tweed Women's Classics
$54 on Toms website
$38.55 on shoecanvas.com!




So these Toms will be my next shoe purchase!! I love the tweed look that has the tan color and the brown mixed in like in these shoes. It makes it so that the shows are very versatile with many different outfits!










Sweater from Tilly's (tillys.com)
FULL TILT Crochet Panel Womens Sweater
In Brown
$21.79








Simple, lightweight sweater for inside. Obviously since its freezing in Missouri this wouldnt be good for just outside! But its cute and easy! And its not insanely expensive either which is always a plus!











Necklace from Mod Cloth (modcloth.com)
Paws-itively Purr-fect Necklace
$33.99







I saw this and just couldn't help myself!! For anybody that doesnt know me I am probably the biggest cat person you will ever meet and I am almost tempted to buy this right now because its so cute!!!!











Purse from Fossil (fossil.com)
Maddox Turnlock Crossbody Bag -- Dark Brown
$128





Last but not least, I have to put a purse on here. I have a Fossil purse on the outfit again. Fossil for me is my "go to" brand for a casual outfit where I dont need to carry a lot around with me. I love this because it is small. Small purses are so easy to function with!











Well there we go! There is the outfit for today. I love winter clothes and adding on different cardigans to my outfits. With this outfit you could even take out the necklace and replace it with a cute winter scarf. I would go with a litter brown or even a cream color. Thanks for reading and I hope you all like it!! Check back more!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment