Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First Post!

Hey guys!! Just starting this out. I'm doing this so that I will have something interesting to do with some of my free time. Let's see how this goes! =)

So it's a gloomy Monday morning and right about now I'm craving some shopping therapy. Too bad it's so close to Christmas and I dont want to spend money! So online "shopping/ looking" will have to do. Right now I am looking at different websites to see what kind of cute outfit I can make up. Here what I made and where it is from!

Bottoms from Roxy. (roxy.com)
Gliders Skinny Ankle Jeans -- $69.50
Greasy Indigo
  
           Top from Forever 21. (forever21.com)
Textured Stripe Sweater -- $24.80
Oatmeal and Navy

 
Boots from Free People. (freepeople.com)
Gratitude Tall Boot -- $445
Ash color 

Necklace from Free People. (freepeople.com)
Convertible Relic Necklace -- $78
Mixed Metal

Braclet from Tilly's (tillys.com)
Full Tilt Eight Piece Bangle Set -- $6.99
Brown (I have these already and LOVE them!!)

              

Purse from Fossil. (fossil.com)
Vintage Re-Issue Tote -- $268
Brown

There we go! There the outfit of the day! Now if only I had the money to buy those amazingly cute boots!! That Fossil purse on the other hand will be mine!! And the shirt from Forever 21!! Check back for something totally different tomorrow!!

-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment