Monday, April 23, 2012

Lets Go Blues!!

Hey everybody!! So I have had a fantastic week! It's been mostly pretty in Missouri and its been amazing! The Blues kept winning and we are now one step closer to the Stanley Cup!!!! That makes everything amazing!! And over the weekend my mom and I threw a wedding shower for a very close friend. It was amazing!! Along with that there were many things this week that made me happy. The Blues won! It was pretty outside which is always hard not to be happy with that!! Well I'm going to share with you some of the stuff that made me happy! Hope you enjoy!! And remember to always find something to smile about in your day. As my mom says, "smile, it increases your face value".



Hope you enjoyed taking a look into my fantastic week! Thanks for reading!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment