Sunday, July 8, 2012

Oh my its been a while!

Hey everybody!! It has been a while since I have posted anything! Sorry =( but I am back and ready to get back in the blogging groove to say. Summer has been crazy busy for me with work and my family and I are moving this week so summer has been a lot of work and packing sadly. But I have gotten to go on vacation. Just this a past week I spent the whole week at the Lake of the Ozarks. It was absolutely amazing! Although it was like 103-107 the whole week. We just spend A LOT of time in the water! It felt amazing!! I then spent this weekend in Kansas City to go see some amazing freaking fireworks! Probably the best that I have ever seen!

Well I figure for getting back into my blogging I will share some of the things that I have done, seen and loved so far in my summer. I have plenty so humor me please! I promise they are cute/funny/pretty/amazing and everything in between! So check it out!! This one is going to be in sections since there is quite a few! Sorry but I hope you enjoy taking a look into my summer so far!


FUN AT THE ZOO!!
Gotta love a penguin butt!!
The zoo makes everybody like a little kid!
Gotta splurge sometimes!



MEMORIAL DAY FUN TIME!


Soaking up the sun!
Why does it have to taste to good
but have so many calories!?
This has been my go to summer drink!! Try it!!



ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE!









 RANDOM THINGS!
Taken through a sunroof!
Baby my mom and I saw on a walk!!

New shoes!
Best things ever!




FOOD AND DRINKS!!
Our new bar at the new house!
Wine tasting party that my parents won
Caramel Apple Nachos!!
Death of all goodness! Cookie dough, Oreos, homemade
caramel, and brownies on top...
Black Cherry Smoothie! So amazing!



 4TH OF JULY LAKE FUN!! 
View from the pool deck!
Raccoon Eyes!
My beautiful, amazing mother and I!!
Pretty pots my cousin and I painted!
Farm I went to for an amazing fireworks show!
 Well I have so many more pictures I could put up here but Ill stop where I am at. So much more that is going to happen this summer there will be a lot more! Just wait for all the pictures during my girl's trip to New York City in August! Cant wait!! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed looking into a little bit of my great summer that I have been having and thanks for checking it out! Come back and look again! Thanks so much!!!

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a fantastic summer! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete